January 18, 2005

Asia's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Asia's 2nd birthday today - a day early. Her birthday is tomorrow but on Wednesday, I fly out to New Orleans for a company trip until Saturday, so I figured it would be better to celebrate now when I'm not in a hurry packing and finishing up last minute projects. We had around 20 people over for dinner. I ordered a few party trays from Jewel (a real time-saver) - chicken wings, cheese tray, vegie tray, and shrimp cocktail. Marissa made a strawberry birthday cake. Joe A made a great spinach alfredo pasta dish. And Sue C brought some cookies. I also ordered a pizza from Pompeii and baked BBQ chicken. We had plenty of food! Asia had a ball with all her babysitters (past and present) there, plus cousins galore. Here's a picture of Asia with our neighbor and former babysitter, Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment