February 17, 2005

Cinderbrella

The exposure to all things girly has begun. I used to tell myself before Asia was born that I wouldn't have my girl all in pink and playing with dolls and doing the girly thing. The problem is, pink looks good on Asia. And everything's pink. And doll stuff really is everywhere.
Like her pull-up's. They have Belle from Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, and Jasmine on them. Disney versions, of course. Then I got her some play-doh that has a Cinderella stamper on it. So of course, I want to get the video and books so she can find out who Cinderella, Belle, and Jasmine are. And for her pull-up's, she only likes the ones that have the three girls on them - Belle, Cinderella, and Jasmine. The pack of pull-up's comes with two designs - one with the three girls on them and one with just Cinderella in a blue dress. Oh, and Asia says, "Cinderbrella," as like an umbrella. "Where's Cinderbrella, Mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment