December 20, 2008

Holiday Concert


Asia had her Kindergarten concert this Friday night. She was so excited! I'm glad to see such energy in her. Instead of trepidation about a performance. She did well too. She actually looked bored towards the end. The kids sang like 13 or 15 songs! I don't know how they could have memorized them all or maybe they didn't. I'm sure there was a lot of mumbling here and there. I didn't even know all the songs.
So here's the more embarassing thing. When the kids got onto the stage in the beginning, Asia lifted up her skirt! She had been complaining a little bit about her underwear falling down and I tried to fix her skirt before the concert began but she was so excited about the concert that she didn't want to wait. She had to go with Mrs. Swegan to get her Santa hat! So anyway, as she was walking up the stage, she was pulling up her dress so that she could pull up her tights! She had no qualms about it. Of course, she wasn't showing anything since she had white tights on. And of course, there were chuckles in the audience. It had to be my daughter. Yes, no anxiety or stage-fright all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment