October 21, 2007

Goofy Signs



Here are two pictures showing some of the goofy stuff Asia draws and posts on our doors. When she's mad at me, she'll draw a picture of me in a circle with a line on it. No Mom. Then she'll put it on the kitchen cabinet or my office. Yesterday when she was upset, she asked me how to spell, "I don't like my family." I was considering not telling her how to spell that, but didn't feel it was fair. Luckily she got distracted and only got as far as writing, "I don't like." She did draw a dad, mom, and boy and put them in a circle with a line through it.


The pictures here are simple - she wanted to know if I had strawberries. The funny thing is that the sign stayed on our back door for quite a few days until the wind blew it off. I just wonder what others think when they walk to our door and see a sign asking them if they have strawberries.




No comments:

Post a Comment