July 22, 2009

day 7 morning

This morning, John went to the department store to buy swimming suits for himself and Zach since apparently men aren't supposed to wear swim trunks. They have to wear speedo's. Hmm.. should be interesting. He didn't find a pair thought that were cheap enough. 100 US dollars for a pair of speedo's! Come on! He's going to find the Paris equivalent of K-mart and try shopping there. So while he was shopping, I took the kids for a little walk to lunch before I had to go to work. We stopped at this little ride that is by our house. The kids have been wanting to go on it even though all it does is go round and round. I guess they're not too old for it. Plus they use their imagination. I didn't see Zach pretend shooting anybody, so that's good.

We also took some pictures in the downstairs lobby of the apartment building. Asia is really into these fashion poses that she saw on America's Next Top Model on tv back home. It's rare to get a cute little girl pose from her. I thought this first shot grabs the future personalities of my kids. Can you picture them in 10 years, in their teens, and looking similar to this? Zach has this quirky pensive look - like here I am - like it or leave it, I suppose, but stay happy because I'm smarter than you. Asia has this look like I'm the hottest thing since sliced bread and you better acknowledge it or I'm going to be in your face. I think we're in trouble.







This one better depicts my goofy kids at their current age. Whew! Bottle it up because it'll never be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment